Wholesale Advantage for Salon Owners
If you are like most salon owners, you have a lot of ups and downs in your daily business. You love the thrill of owning your own business and seeing your vision come to life. But you also struggle to keep your costs in check and to stay on top of the latest products and trends. As a business owner, we understand the stresses you face and the delicate balancing act it takes to run a successful and profitable business.
Our number one goal as a company is to help alleviate your stress and help you be as successful as possible. Here are three ways that we can help you:
- You will receive the best pricing available for the best hair replacement products on the market
- You will be among the first to try cutting edge new products with free samples of our new products
- You will have access to our product experts for in-depth tips in using our products.
Who can become a wholesale customer?
We are only able to sell directly to businesses or individuals that have either a business or cosmetology license. We get asked on a regular basis why we have this policy. Here are the main reasons:
- By keeping our status as a wholesale company, we are able to offer the very best prices and products to our loyal, qualified customers.
- We sell professional grade products meant to be used by trained professionals.
- The way our company is structured, we are only able to legally sell directly to those that have a business or cosmetology license.
What products do you offer your wholesale customers?
We have a large number of products that cover the needs of salon owners in the hair replacement industry. Here is an overview of our products:
- Double-sided tape for toupees and wigs in many different shapes and sizes
- Specially formulated adhesives for toupees and wigs that come in various hold times
- Fast acting and effective solvents to remove tape and adhesive
- Various other products such as residue removing shampoo, leave-in conditioner and clips to assist in the process
Are you ready for all of this and more? Join today!