This is something that I have been dying to research. Have you ever wondered who has been wearing a wig in Hollywood? Who has had a transplant? Or who has gotten plugs done? Here is a list along with pictures, most of them deny having it done, very few celebrities admit to it. Let us know what you think!
1. Ben Affleck-This is and probably always will be an on going debate. People say Ben has been balding forever and was sporting a wig in Armageddon and Pearl Harbor. You can clearly see he has a bald spot, but sporting a short hair cut like that, then get Bieber fever? You tell me.
2. Jeremy Piven-You can clearly tell that there is a major difference in his hair line. There is even the picture of a huge scar running along the back of his head! Piven claims that the scar was from theatrical work. Pshhh, yeah right.
3. Carrot Top-His hair may have been real back in the good ol’ days, but now it just looks like a really bad clown wig. Opinions?
4. Axl Rose-Though he has never come out and admitted to it, we are all pretty sure he had a botched transplant. He had fine thin hair before the transplant, and then goes to these ugly corn-rolls. I mean, wait, this is totally believable right?
5. Enrique Iglesias-He has had a receding hair line for a long time. He was always wearing hats to try and cover it up and saying it made him look more mysterious. Ha! I have come to the conclusion that he is wearing a wig. And a really good one too. You can tell us Enrique, it’s okay.
6. Nicolas Cage-We all know the truth Cage! Your hairline was running away to the back of your head, and then it magically took back over your forehead. But no, no you didn’t have a transplant at all, right? Well played Cage, well played.
7. Al Pacino-It’s really hard for me to say anything bad about Al Pacino. But, you can tell he is wearing a piece. He clearly has a bald spot one day and it’s gone the next. Magic happens, maybe?
8. Matthew McConaughey-This is one of those cases that is very obvious and everyone knows you had a transplant, but you are still trying to deny having it done. Why, I have proof right here that you were going bald, and then *POOF* you have hair again….strange I don’t remember you owning a genie…
9. Edward Norton-The best photo on the collage is when he is bald. You can clearly see a receding hairline. Now he has a perfectly straight hairline. How did you do it Ed?? How?? Oh that’s right, you had a transplant and will not admit it!
10. Tom Hanks-He has always had a kind of big forehead and not enough hair. But I guess he couldn’t take it all trying to escape to the back of his head. It doesn’t look like he made a HUGE change to his hairline, but there is some filling in that has not always been there. Rogaine? Plugs? Transplant? No idea, but something made his hairline grow.
11. Steve Carell– Carell was going bald when he started the series of The Office. It got progressively worse, and then BAM! Hair city. Rumors say it started out as a wig, but then worked its way into a transplant. Either way, the funny man looks good with hair!
12. John Cryer– It is being said that he has been going bald for a veeeery long time. He was out of the limelight until he got casted on two and a half men. He has been wearing a wig since the series broke out in 2003. Just keep it on Cryer, you look good in a wig.
13.Billy Bob Thorton – This has got to be one of my all time favorites! His hair seems to be going backwards from everyone else. The older he gets the more hair he is “growing”.
14. Christian Slater-There is a major debate going on with this one. People say his characters hair in “He was a quiet man” is how his hair really looks. Personally it looks real to me, but those Hollywood makeup artists are good. Here is his before (film), and the after. What do you think?
15. Kevin Costner-Costner’s hair style change was not as drastic as some. He did his in a way that didn’t draw a ton of attention to the media. He was missing a patch at his hair line. As you can see, he got a transplant and it looks mighty fine Kevin, mighty fine.