Extension Prep Shampoo™
The most important way to begin every install.
Best prep in one step
- Washes away residual stickiness
- Renews the scalp
- Cleanses hair for peak install results
Not intended for daily use
- Only use before install and after removal
Safe for all hair types and extensions
Removing adhesive from extensions can sometimes be a struggle. On top of that, making sure that your client’s bio hair is clean enough to bond with the adhesive can be difficult. With Extension Prep Shampoo™, you can make sure everything is clean, prepped, and ready for reinstall. Just remember, this shampoo is too strong for daily use.
Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerol, Polyethylene, Acrylates, Dimethylaminio-acetate, Citrus Oils, Cocoate, Red 3 & 40, Yellow 5 & 6, Blue 1 & 2
- Apply small amount of product to hair and scalp.
- Rub in as normal shampoo, focusing on the adhesive areas.
- This product will break down adhesive bonds and clean up residue on the hair and scalp.
- Rinse and repeat if needed.
- 10 fl oz, Flip-Top
- 128 fl oz, Gallon
- Store below 90°F.
- Test on small area before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- External use only.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Tighten cap promptly after use.
- Do not apply to severely irritated skin.
Shop Similar Products
- If you're unsatisfied with any product in our catalog, we'll refund your money. If returned after 90 days, you will be issued a credit.
- Orders under $1,000 ship by the next business day, or we pay shipping.
With Walker Tape®, you save more when you buy more. We offer discounts based on your order size:
- $40-99 = Wholesale Value
- $100-299 = 5% Discount
- $300-999 = 10% Discount
- $1,000-4,999 = 13% Discount
- $5,000+ = 15% Discount
Need Help Selecting the Right Product?
Our team of experts are here to help, send us a message.
we need you
we need product Testers
We need you to test our innovative products for FREE!
The only way to offer the best product on the market is to have them tested by the professional stylists who use them everyday. That's where you come in! We need your help to make sure that our products are awesome before they go live in our online store.