Bonds hair system to hard bond glue.
- Systems: All
- Sticky side bonds to system
- Non-sticky side fuses to glue
- For protecting systems from hard bond
- Remove from system with Lace Release™
Walker Tape®’s P.A.T. Tape is made exclusively for hard bonds. P.A.T. Tape helps protect the scalp and hair system, with one side made for the hard bond adhesive to attach to, and the other to attach to the system. It gives a strong and secure hold for wearers without damaging the hair system.
Keep the product away from heat, humidity, and light. Store in a well-ventilated, cool, dark, dry, room-temperature controlled environment (60-80°F).
With proper storage, our tapes have a shelf life of up to one year.
- Shave the hair around the top of the head along where the perimeter of the hair system will sit. Be sure there is at least 1/8″ of hair stubble to attach the system to.
- Using P.A.T. Tape, apply the tape around the perimeter of the hair system where it will attach to the hard bond. This will protect the hair system.
- The slip side of the tape is made to fuse to the hard bond adhesive.
- Apply a small amount of hard bond adhesive to the hair stubble.
- It may be helpful to work in small sections because the glue dries very quickly.
- Press the hair system firmly in place. Hold for at least 10 seconds.
- 3/4″ X 18 Yds, Roll
You may also like…
Shop Similar Products
- If you're unsatisfied with any product in our catalog, we'll refund your money. If returned after 90 days, you will be issued a credit.
- Orders under $1,000 ship by the next business day, or we pay shipping.
With Walker Tape®, you save more when you buy more. We offer discounts based on your order size:
- $40-99 = Wholesale Value
- $100-299 = 5% Discount
- $300-999 = 10% Discount
- $1,000-4,999 = 13% Discount
- $5,000+ = 15% Discount
Need Help Selecting the Right Product?
Our team of experts are here to help, send us a message.
we need you
we need product Testers
We need you to test our innovative products for FREE!
The only way to offer the best product on the market is to have them tested by the professional stylists who use them everyday. That's where you come in! We need your help to make sure that our products are awesome before they go live in our online store.